Help Needed! Romantic Geocaching!

Puhu kaikesta kaikille, kaikkien kanssa, kaiken aikaa... luonnollisesti foorumin normaalit ehdot muistaen
smitmr.smit

Help Needed! Romantic Geocaching!

Viesti Kirjoittaja smitmr.smit » Ti 07.07.2015 23:20

Dear Geocaching Guys!

I need geocaching help. I want to hide a birthday present for the best woman in the world somewhere around Kuopio (or inside).
I need help to hide a box the way only geocaching people can. It should be beautiful and maybe romantic place. Anything would work. Nature, some love sculpture etc.

The way I see it works. I send the box with the present + additional geocaching souvenir to the person, who agrees to help me. The person hides the box, and sends me the pics and coordinates (romantic story is a plus). I pass the information to the girl and she picks it up. If public likes the story and the success, we can continue helping other people in romantic adventures.

In order for the geocaching community to benefit, I can pass a small nice gift for future searchers.

So, people, I need help. I cannot go to Finland myself. I cannot name the woman's name (she will not be happy about it). But I promised to make something crazy and I think this adventure could be such.

Please, let me know any information and/or help.

Thank you,
S :D

smitmr.smit

Re: Help Needed! Romantic Geocaching!

Viesti Kirjoittaja smitmr.smit » Ke 08.07.2015 22:25

Hello again everybody!

I know I might be a bit not patient enough but I would be glad to receive any comments and/or advice suggestions etc.

Feel free to comment and advice!

Thank you,

S :)

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Vain taivas rajana”